Friday, January 29, 2021 / by John Salkowski
Here’s everything you need to know about our guaranteed offer program.
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes here.
Here at the JRS Realty Group, we have an easier way to sell your home. You can get a guaranteed offer on your home in as little as seven days. A few weeks ago, we sent out an email regarding this topic, which you likely received. Our guaranteed offer program may not be for everyone, but for those who need it, it can be an ace-in-the-hole. Let’s review the pros and cons of our guaranteed offer so you can better gauge whether it fits your needs as a seller.
Here are the pros:
1. You can close very quickly—in many cases, in as little as a week.
2. You get to pick the closing date.
3. You won’t be inconvenienced by showings or open houses.
4. There’s no need for negotiations with buyers.
5. You skip all the preparation work required for the open market and the costs thereof.
6. You won’t have any strangers walking through your home.
7. There’s no risk of paying two mortgages in case you purchase a new home before selling your current one.
Here are the cons:
1. You will get a lower price for your home because you’ll be selling it as is.
2. You won’t get to pick the buyer.
There you have it: the cut-and-dry facts about our guaranteed offer program. Depending on your circumstances, those pros may outweigh the cons; for others, the cons may make this option less attractive than listing on the open market.